Commission & Payment
CommissionOn Pepita, you can put your products and start selling for free. Pepita takes a commission on the sales you make. You can sell physical products as well as digital files in your store.
The Pepita commission depends on the type of the product you sell:
- Physical products: The Pepita commission is defined as follows:
A fee calculated on each price range:
- 3% of the price on the range above 300 euros
- 8% of the price on the range between 100 and 300 euros
- 13% of the price on the first 100 euros
A fixed part:
- 0.50 euros if the price is lower than 20 euros
- 0.90 euros if the price is between 20 and 50 euros
- 1.40 euros if the price is greater than 50 euros
For instance, if you sell a games console at 250 €, you will earn:
- Price of the console : 250.00 €
- Commission on this item: 1.40 + 8%x(250-100) + 13%x100 = 26.40 €
- Postage cost: 21.50 € (*)
- Total paid : 250.00 + 21.50 - 26.40 = 245.10 €
(*) Pepita doesn't take a commission on the postage costs
Note that if you don't sell your product, it won't cost you anything.
- Digital products: The Pepita commission is as follows:
- 28% of the price on the range above 600 euros
- 29% of the price on the range between 300 and 600 euros
- 31% of the price on the range between 100 and 300 euros
- 33% of the price on the first 100 euros
For instance, if you sell a digital music album at 9.99 €, you earn 6.69 €
PaymentYou can see the details of your sales and ask for the payment of your earning at any time.
Depending on the country you live, you can request a payment by Paypal, cheque or bank transfer.